Pest Control Services covering Wigan & North-West England
Aardvark Pest Control is an established family run pest control business in Wigan. As a professional local pest control company, you can rely on us to use the latest methods to protect your home or business from pests fast.
You can rely on us to provide an efficient and safe pest control service throughout Wigan, Leigh, Chorley, Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester and beyond
Trusted pest control; from proofing and trapping to fumigation and sanitation to suit your requirements. We provide professional environmental and wildlife management services
Pest control treatments are done by certified pest controllers with the experience to protect your house, business or farm. You'll find our prices extremely competitive and work is guaranteed!
Why should you use Aardvark Pest Control?
- 24/7 call-out. Free quotations: We'll beat any like-for-like quote!
- Local pest control professionals based in Wigan
- National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) member
- CRRU Wildlife Aware Accredited
- Certified (pesticides regulations 1986/1997): RSPH/BPCA level II
- Professional pest controller (BASIS-PROMPT) member
- Fully insured (£ 5 million Public & Product Liability)
- Quality pesticides & ULV fumigation products used
- Discreet: Unmarked vans are used
- Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) certificate available upon request
- Safeguarding the health of you, your business, family, pets
and the environment
Pest prevention you can trust!
Our expertise means we research and identify pests problems correctly and use appropriate action! We've access to entomologists with scientific knowledge of unusual insects. Prices are all inclusive!
Tailored contracts are available in the North-West to give a permanent protection against pests and improve environmental health hygiene ratings (Scores on the Doors) regulated by the FSA. In addition, pest management is performed to the BRC code of practice.
Ensuring a pest free future
We believe in an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach: Ensuring that treatments are successful and pests cannot return. Monitoring is an essential part of our service and we'll give you a detailed report of work carried out.
Annual Pest Protection Service Agreements for commercial premesis can cost as little as £200 / year (subject to survey).
Our portfolio is broad: from household pest problems to the provision of services to councils and blue chip companies. Current clients include:
- Local authorities,
- rail network authorities,
- property developers,
- construction companies,
- landlord & letting agents,
- golf courses,
- shopping centres & retail,
- facility management companies,
- the manufacturing & Industrial sector,
- educational sector,
- hospitality sector,
- national health authorities.
Queries about pests?
Please call us or e-mail us if you require professional advice, we are usually able to help. News can be found on our pest control blog.
We cover the following districts
WI: Wigan and Leigh, WL: West Lancashire, CL: Chorley, PR: Preston, BL: Bolton, HE: St. Helens, MA: Manchester, WA: Warrington, KN: Knowsley, LP: Liverpool, SE: Sefton, SP: Southport, HT: Halton, SA: Salford; TR: Trafford, SK: Stockport, TS Tameside, BR: Bury, RD: Rochdale, BB, Blackburn, HB: Hyndburn, Fl: Fleetwood, WR: Wirral, CW, CC, CE: Cheshire west, central and east.